Introducing Our New Shades
Download The Shade Guide and Combinations (1.53 MB pdf)
Make-Up Application Tips
- Apply with your fingertips. Blend gently onto your skin and allow a few seconds to dry.
- The secret to an immaculate natural look is a foundation that perfectly matches your skin tone and colour.
- Foundation enhances and corrects the skin tone by evening out the skin tone and concealing small imperfections.
- When choosing a new foundation, always test the shade on your cheek or jawline.
- Follow foundation application with a concealer to hide imperfections and create a flawless look.
- Apply a few dots of concealer onto imperfections, blemishes and dark circles under the eyes using the top of the concealer stick.
- Blend using rolling movements with your fingertips to achieve an even hue.
- Apply pressed power over foundation and concealer with a puff or a powder brush.
- Pat lightly onto the skin to set make up and control shine.
Tips to enhance your complexion:
- For the ultimate fresh look, apply Yardley Radiant Glow Illuminator under your foundation.
- Nourishing Shea Butter and Vitamin E, as well as hydrating and moisturising elements result in a radiant and glowing looking skin.
- To instantly reduce the appearance of lines and hide imperfections, apply Yardley Line Minimiser Primer under your foundation.
- A silky texture with advanced silicone technology helps fill in fine lines and provide a smooth appearance.
- Light-diffusing particles scatter light and soften imperfections.
- Vitamin-enriched for nourishing and anti-ageing action.